Friday, May 6, 2011

BTFD, but not yet!

It's almost time to buy the dip.  Been watching silver put in a bottom for the past 24 hours.  The fundamentals will take hold eventually and push this market higher.  I think this pull back is very healthy and I'm glad it happened.  Take the opportunity, buy the next bottom, probably some point early next week, and enjoy the return to the trend which is higher.  It is my hope that the speculators have been shaken out and we may have a healthier market ahead.

REMEMBER, the price for physical is NOT spot!  Right now I see high premiums everywhere.  Physical is still selling for up to 60/ounce.  This is just the paper silver complex collapsing. 

Got my physical out last night and played pirate for a few minutes.  Made me sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment